2016 Security Reports
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity DHS-NCCIC / FBI Released 29 Dec 2016 -- This Joint Analysis Report (JAR) is the result of analytic efforts between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities. The U.S. Government is referring to this malicious cyber activity by RIS as GRIZZLY STEPPE.
- Report on Securing and Growing the Digital Economy Commission on Enhancing National Cyber Security 01 Dec 2016
- Changes in Modus Operandi of Islamic State (IS) revisited EUROPOL Released 02 Dec 2016
- Afghanistan Opium Survey 2016 – Executive Summary UNODC Released 24 Oct 2016 -- This Executive Summary presents the key findings of the Afghanistan Opium Survey 2016. The full report on cultivation and production will be published in November 2016 and a separate report presenting the results of the socio-economic survey will be published early 2017. The survey is implemented annually by MCN in collaboration with UNODC.
- Country Reports on Terrorism 2015 Bureau of Counterterrorism, US Department of State Released 02 Jun 2016
- 2016 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report - Volume I: Drug and Chemical Control Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, US Department of State Released 03 Mar 2016
- 2016 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report - Volume II: Money Laundering and Financial Crimes Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, US Department of State Released 03 Mar 2016
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|