2008 Security Reports
- World at Risk: The Report of the Commission on the Prevention of WMD Proliferation and Terrorism Commission on the Prevention of WMD Proliferation and Terrorism Dec 2008
- U.S. Counterterrorism in Sub-Saharan Africa: Understanding Costs, Cultures, and Conflicts Authored by Dr. Donovan C. Chau. Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College September 2008
- Borders: Technology and Security--Strategic Responses to New Challenges Authored by Dr. Douglas V. Johnson II. Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College May 2008
- Precision in the Global War on Terror: Inciting Muslims through the War of Ideas Authored by Dr. Sherifa D. Zuhur. Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College April 2008
- Country Reports on Terrorism 2007 Office of the Coordinator for Counterterrorism, US Dept. of State April 30, 2008 -- "U.S. law requires the Secretary of State to provide Congress, by April 30 of each year, a full and complete report on terrorism with regard to those countries and groups meeting criteria set forth in the legislation. This annual report is entitled Country Reports on Terrorism. Beginning with the report for 2004, it replaced the previously published Patterns of Global Terrorism."
- Drug Intoxicated Irregular Fighters: Complications, Dangers, and Responses Authored by Dr. Paul Rexton Kan. Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College March 2008
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|