2003 Congressional Reports
- Senate Governmental Affairs Committee Prints, 107th Congress - S. Prt. 107-84 -- Executive Sessions of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee
on Investigations of the Committee on Government Operations (McCarthy Hearings 1953-54)
Volume 1 TEXT 5.1M
Volume 2 TEXT 2.3M
Volume 3 TEXT 2.4M
Volume 4 TEXT 2.3M
Volume 5 TEXT 1.5M
- S. REPT. NO. 107- 351 / H. REPT. NO. 107-792: Report Of The Joint Inquiry Into The Terrorist Attacks Of September 11, 2001 - By The House Permanent Select Committee On Intelligence And The Senate Select Committee On Intelligence December 2002, Released 2003
- "VICTORY Act - Vital Interdiction of Criminal Terrorist Organizations Act of 2003" June 27, 2003
- House Committee on Energy and Commerce Committee Print, Project Bioshield Act of 2003 It was ordered reported, as amended, by voice vote.
- An amendment in the nature of a substitute to the Committee Print, No. 1, by Mr. Tauzin was AGREED to by voice vote.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|