- OPLAN 5015: The Secret Plan for Destroying North Korea (and Start World War III?) By Michael Peck The National Interest March 11, 2017 -- “The new plan was said to adapt to changes in the security environment by focusing on making a swifter and more energetic military response than the previous OPLAN 5027, incorporating the concept of a preemptive strike,” according to Globalsecurity.org.
- Inside the Green Berets’ Hunt for Wanted Warlord Joseph Kony By Mac William Bishop NBCnews.com March 6, 2017 -- "I imagine Observant Compass would be quietly wound down and renamed," said Joseph Trevithick, a fellow at GlobalSecurity.org and a freelance journalist who has written extensively about AFRICOM.
- Stopping North Korea in its tracks Associated Press March 5, 2017 -- The military information website GlobalSecurity.org claims that North Korea has at least eight industrial facilities that can produce chemical agents.
- Four questions about when senators meet with ambassadors By Louis Jacobson Politifact March 2, 2017 -- And in the case of Russia, some lawmakers would have good reason to have a meeting with a Russian diplomat, but most would have "have little business with the Kremlin," said John Pike, director of globalsecurity.org.
- Tại sao Trung Quốc khiếp hãi tàu sân bay Mỹ VietTimes February 27, 2017 - Theo trang Globalsecurity.org, vi?c tái tri?n khai l?c lu?ng tên l?a t?m xa c̣n ti?p di?n trong nam 1996 và quân d?i Trung Qu?c dă chu?n b? s?n sàng d? hành d?ng quân s?.
- Who Is Canada's Biggest Defense Contractor? The Motley Fool February 20, 2017 -- GlobalSecurity.org puts it even more bluntly. These days, "the Canadian defense industry is recognized as part of a single North American defense industrial base."
- Why China Fears (And Plans to Sink) America's Aircraft Carriers By Kyle Mizokami The National Interest February 19, 2017 -- According to Globalsecurity.org, redeployments of Chinese long-range missile forces continued into 1996, and the Chinese military actually prepared for military action.
- Did Donald Trump inherit 'a mess' from Barack Obama? By Louis Jacobson Politifact February 06, 2017 -- It was a "mistake" by Obama to goad Russian President Vladimir Putin by calling Russia a "regional power," Rubin said, and Obama’s relative inaction against the annexation of the Crimean region of Ukraine "was a tragic mistake on his part," said John Pike, director of globalsecurity.org.
- F-35 sale to Taiwan? A test of Taiwan and Trump By John Pike The Washington Times February 14, 2017 -- "The United States might sell the F-35 stealth fighter to Taiwan. Although no formal request has been made, the logic of the idea is impeccable."
- Still not Banned: Hizb ut-Tahrir and the Islamification of the West By Shayne Heffernan Live Trading News February 12, 2017 -- According to John Pike of GlobalSecurity.org their final goal is to establish a global caliphate under Shariah law and impose the Islamic way of life worldwide
- Donald Trump wrong that media is not reporting on terrorism any more By Louis Jacobson Politifact February 06, 2017 -- John Pike, director of globalsecurity.org, agreed. "There are some incidents of such trivial nature that local authorities are hard put to decide whether it is terrorism or hooliganism," Pike said. "But if an American or European civilian or officer is seriously injured or killed, it gets reported."
- 24 ‘Islami Samaj members’ sent to jail By FM Mizanur Rahaman, Chittagong Dhaka Tribune February 06, 2017 -- According to GlobalSecurity.org, a military issues think tank, Islami Samaj is a break away faction of Jamaat-e-Islami and was established on May 17, 1997 by the party founder ameer Mufti Abdul Zabbar who in 1983 formed a dissident group of Jamaat following his disagreement with Jamaat leader Golam Azam.
- 24 ‘Islami Samaj’ men held while ‘plotting sabotage’ By FM Mizanur Rahaman, Chittagong Dhaka Tribune February 05, 2017 -- According to GlobalSecurity.org, a military issues think tank, Islami Samaj is a break away faction of Jamaat-e-Islami and was established on May 17, 1997 by the party founder ameer Mufti Abdul Zabbar who in 1983 formed a dissident group of Jamaat following his disagreement with Jamaat leader Golam Azam.
- Could Russian Tank be Better Than US Abrams? We Are the Mighty January 24, 2017 -- According to Globalsecurity.org, the T-90 is an evolutionary development of the T-72. It has the same gun as the tank that flopped during Desert Storm, but it did feature some new survivability enhancements, like the TShU-1-7 Shtora-1 optronic countermeasures system.
- How Thai Air Force acquire Gripen fleets The Nation January 14, 2017 -- The Royal Thai Air Force ordered a complete aircraft and command and control system from the Swedish Defence Materiel Administration in a government-to-government deal, according to GlobalSecurity.org website.