As part of the 5th T-Flottila, T-35 only operated in the Baltic Sea where it supported the retreating German army units. Handed over to the British on July 6, 1945. Given to the US for trials on July 11, 1945 and renamed as DD-965 . Transferred to France in 1947 as spare part reserve for other Flottentorpedoboote 1939. It was scrapped in October 1952.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|