AGM-86C/D Conventional Air Launched Cruise Missile
- CALCM - Cruise Missile Product Group (CMPG) @ Tinker AFB
- CALCM @ Boeing
- Bull's Home Captain Jason A. Timm - [CALCM Deputy Program Manager - Sep 94 to Apr 97] Lotsa CALCM and other nice stuff
- ANNEX F Common Solution/Concept List (U) Air Force Mission Area Plan (MAP) [as of 11 July 1997 - Rev 10] - Detailed and comprehensive Air Combat Command descriptions of weapon system modernization efforts required to satisfy known needs.
- CONTRACTS April 21, 1999 - Contract to provide for the conversion of 95 excess AGM -86B Air Launched Cruise Missiles to Block I AGM-86C Conventional Air Launched Cruise Missiles. Expected contract completion date is Nov. 30, 1999.
- Chief calls CALCM a 'very good capability' 6 May 1999 Air Force Print News A $41.3 million contract awarded to Boeing will convert 95 excess air-launched cruise missiles to Block I conventional ALCMs. Deliveries to the Air Force begin in November, eight months sooner than originally planned. The Air Force also requested funds for 227 more missile bodies through a $178.2 million emergency supplemental proposal to Congress. B-52s launched 90 CALCMs during Operation Desert Fox.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|