A-10/OA-10 Thunderbolt II
- GAO: Force Structure & USAF A-10 and Other Divestment Decisions
- PILOT OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES--A/OA-10 MULTI-COMMAND INSTRUCTION 11-A/OA10 VOLUME 3 - 17 JANUARY 1997 - [168kb PDF] This instruction prescribes standard operational and weapons employment procedures to be used by all pilots operating USAF A/OA-10 aircraft.
- Warthog Territory includes Other A-10 Links on the Web
- Stravonski's A-10 Page
- Blade's A-10 Warthog Homepage
- A-10/F-111 SYSTEMS PROGRAM OFFICE
- ANNEX F Common Solution/Concept List (U) Air Force Mission Area Plan (MAP) [as of 11 July 1997 - Rev 10] - Detailed and comprehensive Air Combat Command descriptions of weapon system modernization efforts required to satisfy known needs.
- C-model A-10 takes first flight AFPN 28 Jan 2005
- Modifications to extend service life of A-10s AFPN 15 Aug 2006
- Force Structure: Better Information Needed to Support Air Force A-10 and Other Future Divestment Decisions, GAO-16-816, August 24, 2016
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|