- Naval Aviation Vision January 2012 -- "Naval Aviation is critical to an evolving military shaped by war and fiscal pressures. The vision of Naval Aviation conveyed in this document is aligned to meet international responsibilities and national imperatives. As the architecture for near- and long-term strategic, operational, and fiscal decisions, it describes where Naval Aviation is today, outlines the transitions necessary for tomorrow, acknowledges the people at the heart of every operational success, and emphasizes the enterprise culture necessary to unveil efficiencies in the name of force sustainment. We share this vision to inform and guide the actions of those serving Naval Aviation today, and those whose support is critical to our continued success."
- A Cooperative Strategy for 21st Century Seapower Released Oct. 2007 -- "This strategy stresses an approach that integrates seapower with other elements of national power, as well as those of our friends and allies. It describes how seapower will be applied around the world to protect our way of life, as we join with other like-minded nations to protect and sustain the global, inter-connected system through which we prosper."
- CNO Guidance for 2006: Meeting the Challenge of a New Era
- CNO Guidance for 2005: Winning the Fight. And Bridging to the Future
- CNO Guidance for 2004: Accelerating Our Advantages
- CNO Guidance for 2003: Achieving Sea Power 21!
- CNO Guidance for 2002: Fight and Win!
Other Navy Policy Documents
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|