- Strategic Concept for the Defence and Security of The Members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation adopted by Heads of State and Government in Lisbon NATO 19 Nov 2010 -- "We, the Heads of State and Government of the NATO nations, are determined that NATO will continue to play its unique and essential role in ensuring our common defence and security. This Strategic Concept will guide the next phase in NATO's evolution, so that it continues to be effective in a changing world, against new threats, with new capabilities and new partner"
Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons
- Protocol I - Protocol on Non-Detectable Fragments. (10 October 1980)
- Protocol II - Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Mines, Booby-Traps and Other Devices. (10 October 1980)
- Protocol III - Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Incendiary Weapons. (10 October 1980)
- Protocol IV - Protocol on Blinding Laser Weapons. (13 October 1995)
International Convention against the Recruitment, Use, Financing and Training of Mercenaries, 4 December 1989
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|