During live-fire events, a soldier's hit and miss performance is recorded to facilitate the instructor-trainer's critiques or to indicate where more training is needed. The following are examples of completed scorecards.
Figures B-1 through B-6 show examples of completed scorecards.
Blank copies of the following can be found at the back of the book.
- DA Form 3595-R (Record Fire Scorecard)
- DA Form 3601-R (Single Target Field Firing Scorecard)
- DA Form 5239-R (75-, 175-, and 300-Meter Downrange Feedback Scorecard)
- DA Form 5241-R (Single and Multiple Targets - Field Firing Scorecard)
- DA Form 5789-R (Record Firing Scorecard - Known-Distance Course)
- DA Form 5790-R (Record Firing Scorecard - Scaled Target Alternate Course)
- DA Form 7489-R (Record Night Fire Scorecard)
- Squad Designated Marksman-Record Fire I and II Scorecard
- Squad Designated Marksman-Position Evaluation (Supported)
- Squad Designated Marksman-Position Evaluation (Unsupported)
These forms, scorecards, and position evaluation sheets are not available through normal supply channels. You may reproduce them locally on 8 1/2- x 11-inch paper.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|