1996 Military News
- Urban Camouflage Warrior May 1996
- The Engineer Squad Vehicle Engineer Bulletin April 1996
- Non-Lethal Force: The Slippery Slope to War?Parameters, Autumn 1996
- Maintaining the MICLIC By Captain Joe Birchmeier, Sergeant First Class Terry Purdin, and Sergeant First Class Ted Roberts 1996
- The Grizzly and the Wolverine: Alternatives to an Orchestrated Ballet of Farm Implements Engineer Bulletin August, 1996.
- The AVLB: Still a Viable Mobility Asset By Second Lieutenant Robert Dieter Engineer March 1996
- Palletized Loading System: Not Just Another Truck Army Logistician SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER 1996
- AFATDS: The Fire Support Window to the 21st CenturyJoint Force Quarterly, Spring 1996
- U.S. Forces Evacuate Americans, Others from Liberia American Forces Press Service, April 1996
- DoD NewsBriefing Secretary of Defense William J. Perry , Tuesday, April 9, 1996 - 10:30 a.m.
- DoD NewsBriefing Captain Michael Doubleday, USN, DASD PA ,Tuesday, April 16, 1996, 1:30 p.m.
- DoD NewsBriefing Lt. Gen. Howell M. Estes, J-3/JCS ,Tuesday, April 18, 1996, 1:30 p.m.
- DoD NewsBriefing Secretary of Defense William J. Perry , Tuesday, May 21, 1996, 2 p.m.
- DoD NewsBriefing Kenneth Bacon, ASD Public Affairs , Tuesday, April 22, 1996
- DoD NewsBriefing Kenneth Bacon, ASD Public Affairs , Tuesday, June 11, 1996 - 1:30 p.m.
- Anti-armor Einstein Airman Magazine, September 1996 -- The low-cost autonomous attack system, better known as LOCAAS, has the potential to annihilate tanks, surface-to-air missiles and theater ballistic missiles.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|