361st Training Squadron [361st TRS]
The 361st Training Squadron is composed of 5 flights and 2 detachments:
- Aerospace Ground Equipment Flight: Trains personnel to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair aerospace ground equipment systems in support of aircraft maintenance and operations.
- Aerospace Propulsion Flight: Trains personnel to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair turbine and turboprop engine systems and conduct aircraft mishap investigations.
- Weapon Systems Support Flight: Trains personnel to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair aircrew survival equipment and life support systems and aircraft fuel and egress systems.
- Training Support Flight: Provides management oversight, guidance, and support for all training flight operations related to instructional design, course development and delivery, resource acquisition, technology application, and management issues.
- Military Training Flight.
- Detachment 1, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD: Trains, educates, and develops professional joint-service technicians in the aircraft metals and vehicle body repair career fields.
- Detachment 2, Pensacola Naval Air Station, FL: Trains joint service and U.S. Coast Guard personnel in the fields of aircraft structural maintenance and non-destructive inspection
The mission of the 361st TRS is to train and graduate highly qualified disciplined personnel using state of the art procedures to meet Air Force objectives.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|