Sources and Resources
- Australian Institute of Professional Intelligence Officers with an estimable Links Page
- Australian Government Entry Point
- Australian Law Enforcement & Emergency Related Sites
- SCALEplus Australian Attorney-General's collection of legal databases
- Complaints against the AFP and NCA - Australian Law Reform Commission
- Attorney-General's Department Review of policy relating to encryption technologies [Walsh Report] February 1997
- Commission of Inquiry into the Effectiveness of the Criminal Justice Commission
- Commission of Inquiry into the Australian Secret Intelligence Service, Report on the Australian Secret Intelligence Service, Public Edition, AGPS, Canberra, 1995.
- Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security Annual report 1995-96 45 p. [Also published as Parliamentary Paper no. 154/1996]
- Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security Report for 1996-97.
- Review of ASIO's security assessments Privacy Law & Policy Reporter Report of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) & Security Assessment - A review of security assessment procedures, June 1994
- Royal Commission into the NSW Police Service, Interim Report, Nov 1996
- ASIAN ORGANISED CRIME IN AUSTRALIA PARLIAMENT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA - A Discussion Paper by the Parliamentary Joint Committee on the National Crime Authority - February 1995
- Justice Studies Department (Faculty of Law) at QUT Gopher
- PRODUCING INTELLIGENCE IN AUSTRALIA: HOW A NATIONAL OPEN SOURCE FOUNDATION MIGHT
SERVE NATIONAL SECURITY AS WELL AS NATIONAL COMPETITIVENESS. Nicholas Chantler - Justice Studies (Faculty of Law), Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia.
- Giving effect to the objectives of FOI Australian Law Reform Commission
- Beyond Terrorism - The Development of the Australian Security State Dr Jenny Hocking was a senior lecturer, Australian Graduate School of Police Management at Manly NSW
- Covert Policing Techniques - An Examination of their Propriety and the Recent Approach of Australia's Judiciary and Legislatures to them By Craig Stevens
- Australia - World Factbook of Criminal Justice Systems by David Biles - Australian Institute of Criminology
- COUP D'ETAT IN AUSTRALIA: 20 YEARS OF COVER-UP - By STEVE & ADELAIDE GERLACH New Dawn - A Journal of Conspiracies and Metaphysics
- CIA Activity in Australia
- The Development of Over-the-Horizon Radar in Australia D.H. Sinnott