- Threat Intelligence: A Critical Element Of TAMPS by Major Roy D. Bryant, United States Marine Corps Marine Corps University Command and Staff College It is essential that the TAMPS data base contains the most up-to-date information available concerning the locations of enemy weapon systems.
- Soviet Strategic Intelligence Deception Organizations by Major Edward J. Campbell, United States Defense Intelligence Agency Marine Corps University Command and Staff College Despite the reduced Soviet military threat, the Soviet Union's strategic intelligence deception organizations will continue to mislead the West.
- The SRI Group; Some Reappraisals by Major Larry K. Hamilton, USMC Marine Corps University Command and Staff College Although the idea of the SRIG is fundamentally sound, increased experience indicates that further conceptual and organizational modifications are required.
- Today's MAGTF--Fighting Blind? by Major Terry Hamilton, USMC Marine Corps University Command and Staff College The decision to decommission the RF-4B with no comparable replacement has seriously degraded the MAGTF's autonomous capability and proposed replacement assets may not adequately fill the void if implemented as envisioned.
- Improving The Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Intelligence Group (SRIG) by Major Richard B. Pellish, USMC Marine Corps University Command and Staff College The Marine Corps should capitalize on its unique Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Intelligence Group (SRIG) and realize the SRIG will have to continue to improve its capabilities for future battlefields.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|